Keep Your Lashes Looking Great all Summer Long
It’s officially summertime!
That season we have all been waiting for. Whether you plan on soaking up the sun poolside, taking a rugged camping trip, or laying on a soft sandy beach; eyelash extensions are an essential part of your warm-weather beauty routine and keeping them looking fresh and well groomed is equally important.
Eyelash extensions not only add a pop to your beauty look but they can also drastically cut down on mirror time in the morning for the simple fact that you’ll need less makeup. This leaves more time for fun in the sun.
One of the most frequently asked questions is how to keep your lash extensions looking fresh and it’s all in how they are maintained. Diligent grooming leads to eyelash extensions that look beautiful and are long-lasting.
Taking Care of Lashes During Summer
One of the beautiful aspects of lash extensions is that they are relatively easy to take care of and if you follow these simple steps, you’ll be batting those beautiful lashes all summer long.
- Avoid excess heat by covering your face when out in the sun. Simply wear a set of sunglasses when out on the beach or strolling through the city.
- Use oil-free makeup remover to clean around the eye area at the end of the day.
- Make sure you use a mascara wand to brush them back into place when you wake up in the morning or before you go to bed at night.
- Also, avoid touching or picking at your new lashes.
- Goggles are also preferred when swimming in pools or the ocean.
Wax & Lash - A beauty space dedicated to microblading and Lash extensions.